Book before April 30 and Clare and Ian will include a luxury local food hamper – mention FURTHER AFIELD when you book
Heavenly hideaways for two
In the tiny hamlet of Enochdhu, surrounded by some of Scotland’s most beautiful scenery are these two environmentally friendly luxury holiday cottages. Each designed for no more than two, they offer levels of luxury you’d expect in a boutique hotel – think huge beds, hot tubs, amazing bathrooms, White Company bedding – but with the possibility to completely escape.
The cottages form part of a converted steading, or farm, in a tranquil and unspoilt location. There are walking trails and superb cycling routes right on your doorstep and easy access to renowned golfing and skiing too. In the heart of Outlander country, the cottages are also well located for visiting Stirling castle, St Andrews as well as more locally Pitlochry and Blairgowrie.
Whilst feeling remote, these cottages are well connected for exploring the area by car. You can fly to Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow or Edinburgh and be here in less than two hours or take the train to Pitlochry Station which is 20 minutes away.
- As you approach the cottages down the long tree lined driveway you can already feel yourself reconnecting to nature (and each other)
- Despite the buildings dating back to the 1800s, the cottages are spacious and bright
- The beds are wonderful here and coupled with superb bathrooms you really do get that hotel standard stay
- Each cottage has a beautiful private garden, a jewel in which is your private hot tub! You might be lucky and see the Northern Lights. There’s also a sauna in each cottage, ideal for post hike warm-ups
- Whilst you might find it hard to head out, there is a lot to discover in this wonderful region and all of it easily accessible from here
- Clare and Ian offer discounts on longer stays AND repeat guests. Nice.
- When you don’t want to cook there are great eateries nearby and Ian and Clare can direct you to the best
- Two spacious cottages for up to two
- Huge bedrooms with Empire beds and luxury beddings
- Hotel quality bathrooms and each with a sauna
- Kitchens are well equipped for even the most proficient chef
- Both cottages have underfloor heating throughout and wood burning stoves for cooler nights
- Private gardens with hot tubs
- Being on one level and with wide doors and level shower, Cottage 1 is ideal for those who are less mobile
- Clare and Ian can organise loads of extras through local companies, like whisky or gin tastings, massages, guided treks and kayaking
Ian and Clare Hamilton moved back to Scotland in 2015 and spent the next three years converting the old steading, with Tallavey opening for bookings in summer 2018. Having worked and travelled extensively around the world, Ian & Clare wanted to create a haven to escape the everyday: a perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle offering space and luxury with a firm emphasis on nature, sustainability and inclusivity.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.