Bijou foodies’ escape
In the historic heart of beautiful Padstow, this renovated Cornish fisherman’s cottage offers a stylish retreat for two with some of the UK’s finest coastline and cuisine on its doorstep.
The cottage is tucked away down a side street in central Padstow. Steeped in history it’s a lovely harbour town in its own right, but it has also attracted a diverse group of incomers over the years and it’s now a town full of culture and superb cuisine. It’s also surrounded by some of Cornwall’s most beautiful sandy beaches and rocky coves. There are a myriad of walking opportunities in the area, including the Camel Trail which stretches up to Wenford Bridge. For a larger town you’ve Newquay half an hour away.
A car is the easiest option and Padstow is five and a half hours from London or three from Bristol.
- Walking up to the Dove Grey door of this picture perfect cottage makes you feel you’re on holiday straight off the bat
- The cottage is petite, but it has been carefully designed to make the most of the space and it’s a propert retreat for you or two of you
- Small it may be, but not small in character. The furnishings are lovely and the bath is a real treat
- And evening cozied up in the living space with the fire on (starter park provided) after a day’s walk is lovely
- But equally chilling on the terrace with a glass of something cold after a day on the beach isn’t bad either
- Just metres from the cottage there are superb eateries, including Rick Stein’s Café
- Open plan living space downstairs with wood burning stove
- The kitchen is well equipped and includes a washing machine (useful for walking or beach gear)
- Dining and seating areas with wall mounted Smart TV and Wifi
- Dual aspect first floor bedroom with freestanding bath
- Super comfy bed with alpaca bedding
- En suite shower room
- Small private patio to the front of the cottage with outdoor eating space
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.