As a Further Afield traveller you will receive a 10% discount off all standard rates – but you must visit their site from furtherafield.com and you must mention Further Afield when you book
Tropical adventure by sea
With 115 islands in the Seychelles to explore, why stay in a hotel when you could experience a holiday cruising around taking in new wonders constantly? Book a cabin on or privately charter Sea Bird or Sea Star and soak up the beauty this region has to offer and enjoy having your private cabin, sleek bar lounge and decks to enjoy. Both boats come with a certified dive instructor, something you MUST take advantage of, given the incredible underwater magnificence the Indian Ocean has to offer.
Situated off the eastern coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean, is the Seychelles archipelago. These islands hold a vast wealth of natural wonders including coral reefs and mountain rainforests, not to mention some truly stunning beaches.
The Seychelles are the most ancient islands in the world. Being the only group in the mid ocean made up of granite, they are truly one of a kind and definitely have a unique and truly memorable feel to them. Even today you feel you’ve truly escaped the modern world and are experiencing nature as it was intended.
To arrive, you’ll need to fly into Seychelles International Airport located on the main island of Mahe where you’ll find Victoria the capital and can join your cruise.
- the onboard, dedicated dive instructor makes exploring the many dive sites around the islands easy and fun. Frequent dives are offered, given the constant and ever-changing list of things to see
- the price of your cruise includes all meals during your trip – hassle free sailing!
- for guests in search of more relaxation, fret not. Fun BBQ’s and fascinating island visits allow you to get a glimpse into remote island life
- the company’s dedication to responsible, sustainable tourism. Conservation fees from all guests are donated to multiple local, non-profit foundations that help the islands’ preservation and sustainability for years to come
- each day is a new adventure! Whether you want to continue your dives, or explore nature reserves, or maybe a marine park – the options are endless
- if it’s of interest there are also LGBTQ cruises at various points throughout the year – find out more by contacting the team at Silhoutte Cruises
- all cabins are en suite, air conditioned and they are various options for different group sizes
- covered back deck lounge and seating areas plus multiple sun decks
- air conditioned Bar/Lounge and Dining Salon
- little extras like an ice machine, washing machine and dryer make a big difference
- breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
- snorkelling, kayaking and bottom-line fishing equipment included
- diving can be arranged too
Silhouette Cruises was founded in 1997, and the founders are some of the only people to have visited every island in the region. This knowledge and background allows guests to have an unparalleled experience. Their initial vision when founding the cruise line was to combine the natural wonders of the Seychelles with the romance of sailing, something you will surely feel immediately upon arrival.
We’ve chosen cruises with Sea Bird and Sea Star, but they have other types of boat too, so check out there website for more details.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles