Stay for three nights or more and on one of your evenings enjoy a complimentary dinner on the wonderful terrace at Saba’s House. Quote Further Afield when you enquire.
Glamour in Tangier
Imagine exploring the clamorous Medina with its exotic smells and sights, then wandering the quieter, historic lanes of the Kasbah before stepping through a doorway into a cool, calm, Art Deco slice of Hollywood glamour. With its six suites and rooms Saba’s House is the ideal base to both explore and escape from Tangier. Take a look at our guide to 3 days in Tangier.
In the heart of Tangier’s Kasbah, up on the hill overlooking the city, you have the chance to wander the historic streets here, where a calmer atmosphere prevails. When you’re ready, plunge into the heart of the city and its Medina or wander along the sea front where locals promenade (and you can see the odd horse back rider). Tangier is a city of immense history with traces of every major civilization, making it an ideal city break in Morrocco.
You can get here by boat from Spain very easily, with ferries from Tarifa and Algeciras. Take the train from Marrakech – theovernight being particularly fun – or you can fly direct to Tangier airport with several carriers. Note that transfers from any point of arrival can be arranged.
There’s also a high speed TGV service from Rabat and Casablanca.
- Exploring Tangier, a city full of history and activity. Slowing changing it’s still a piece of history you can live. A guide is a great way to get the best out of your time – which can be arranged by your hosts
- Stepping through the front door into a world away from the fascinating but sometimes “full on” city of Tangier
- And it’s a world full of glamour and wonderful things! The rooms are inspired by the cities famous visitors during the 50s and 60s, a time which cemented Tangier’s reputation for fusing East and West
- And when feeling spent after a day exploring book in to the intimate onsite Hamman
- The roof top is perfect for enjoying sunrises and sunsets with a coffee (or something stronger) in your hand
- Having supper in the hotel means sampling fresh local and seasonal produce, as is breakfast which you can take in your room too!
- Staying at Saba’s House you get all the services of a big hotel – bar, meals, amazing rooms, concierge services, etc – but in a personal and friendly environment
- Four suites and two rooms, each individually styled and inspired by famous visitors to Tangier
- On site Hamman
- Roof top terrace with stunning views plus a Moroccan lounge with sofas and dining – plus an open fire for cooler winter months
- Simple but beautiful breakfasts plus dining options, all of which can be taken on the terrace or in the lounge. In room service also available
- Concierge service available for planning excursions, organising transfers, etc
- Saba’s House can be rented as one space – perfect for a group trip to Tangier
Roya Lamine has crafted this boutique hotel in Tangier with huge attention to detail and filled it with artwork and furniture to reflect the glamour of the city’s famous visitors of the past. She has also created “Roya Art”, a luxury brand featuring handmade products and artifacts which feature throughout.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.