Romantic Welsh escape
The ideal romantic cottage for two in beautiful Pembrokeshire, Nantwen is a stylish, cozy and private retreat. Hole up with the log fire or explore this rolling countryside and dramatic coastline, either way this cottage is the ideal base.
A truly romantic venue in beautiful Wales, there are options for bespoke and intimate weddings at Nantwen. Options for up to 8, 20 or 50 mean you can plan your wedding to suit you in this incredible setting. Find out more on the Nantwen website: https://nantwen.co.uk/intimate-wedding-venue-elopement-venue/
Down a bumpy farm track in stunning Pembrokeshire countryside is this cozy, secluded and ridiculously romantic cottage for two. Set away from the main house you have all the privacy you need and the extensive gardens to explore. Head out and you’ve fantastic walking and cycling as well breathtaking coastal scenery. The nearby village of Newport has several great pubs, shops etc, but online shopping can be delivered before you arrive if you plan on going no where.
Nearest train stations are at Fishguard harbour or Clynderwen, from which transfers can be arranged. If you’re driving it’s about five hours from London or under three hours from Bristol.
- The cottage is magazine beautiful throughout, with light, open plan spaces, stone walls and lovely views
- The wild gardens and meadows which surround this romantic cottage in Pembrokeshire are peaceful and restorative. There’s a fire pit to use in good weather too
- There’s a claw foot bath in the bedroom… perfect for relaxing after a day’s walking (or reading…)
- Whilst you’re totally private the cottage is not remote and you can head out for supper easily enough, but the well fitted kitchen means you might not bother
- Fantastic walks from the door mean not needing the car
- The sofas at Nantwen are huge and numerous… this cozy cottage is all about the relaxation
- The idea of a unique, intimate and bespoke celebration at this truly romantic venue is rather tempting. Up to 50 can be catered for in a way that suits your plans
- The Nantwen Hamper is a lovely welcome full of special treats
- One bedroom with king sized bed and claw foot bath in the room
- Two extra double beds can be made available for bigger groups (costs apply)
- Shower room with rain shower
- Open plan living space with sofas, dining table and well fitted kitchen, all beautifully decorated
- Wood burning stove plus under floor heating
- Separate lounge with library, Smart TV and DVDs (YES, board games, jigsaws etc)
- Amazingly wild and beautiful gardens with fire pit
Nantwen is owned and managed by Daniel and Jemma Slade-Davies. Daniel is a professional cellist and Jemma is a Jeweller. They hold regular events at the farm – including weddings and concerts – but only when the cottage is not rented.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.