Eco friendly Hideaway
Na Clavet is an eco-friendly, off-grid holiday cottage on Mallorca, impressive not only with for its responsible ethos, but also its stunning rugged beauty. Perfect for those looking for complete peace and quiet, off-grid-living never looked or felt this good!
Na Clavet is located in the south east of Mallorca in the heart of a large agricultural region, putting you amongst olive groves and orange trees as opposed to crowds of tourists. Should you want some activity or nightlife, the village of Calonge is close by. Exploring the beautiful Mondrago Park and its picturesque beach (12 minutes by car) is a great and easy day trip option.
This property is a 1 hour drive from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- The dedication to environmentally sound features here is fantastic. Things like solar panel powered electricity, as well as a rainwater collection system
- The chlorine and salt free swimming pool, with its earthy landscaping, looks more like a dreamy pond you’d come upon while hiking
- The grounds are full of fruit trees, wildlife and there’s even an apiary for fresh honey
- Enjoying a good book and glass of wine while relaxing on a hammock chair on the covered terrace is a ritual you’ll want to make a daily one
- The guest rooms have a serene feel and are filled with natural light as is the open living space, with the terrace extending from it creating the ultimate indoor/outdoor space
- The unspoilt southern coast with its crystal clear waters and striking landscape makes for a perfect day out
- 2 of the 4 guest rooms (sleeping 8) have ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, the other two share a family bathroom
- The fully equipped, large kitchen is open plan to the living space which in turns opens to the terrace and pool
- In the garden there is a lovely tented sitting area
- The library holds books, games and a music system
- The large, chlorine and salt free pool will be a feature you’ll love
- Wifi, satellite TV, bedding and towels are included
- There is a garage (ideal for bikes if you’re cycling) and parking
In the same family for generations, the land which Na Clavet is built on is stunning and is now home to a truly family affair. Everything from picking the carob beans, to tending the sheep, overseeing the bees through to looking after guests is done by one member or other of this local and lovely family.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.