Striking twist on an English B&B
A modern, relaxing and calm space offering luxury B&B accommodation in the Weald of Kent. With amazing views, surrounded by wine country, stunning coastline and some of the most beautiful countryside in England. Check in and check out from the stresses of the world.
Just on the edge of beautiful Hawkhurst (which means Meadow Cottage B&B is within walking distance of pubs, shops and eateries) the house has a sense of being more remote than it really is. High up on a ridge in the Kent Downs, the outlook is across orchards and open space but you’re also super well connected to explore this part of Kent from this gay friendly B&B. Towns like Cranbrook and Tenterden are close by, but venture further and you’ve historic houses like Leeds Castle and coastal beauties like Rye and Camber.
It’s easier by car when you’re visiting this area, but there are local stations nearby.
- Meadow Cottage B&B is that rare breed of stylish, modern and welcoming B&B accommodation
- If you like to focus on locally produced wines and food then this is a superb area to discover what Kent has on offer – check out our blog on wineries in Kent and East Sussex
- If history and architecture are your things then this is a great area to explore, with castles, stately homes, historic towns and ancient ports close by
- There’s a network of pathways and bike routes right from the front door. but exploring the wider area is easier with a car
- There are amazing eateries nearby, but when you don’t want to head out you can store food in the guest fridge freezer for sun downer al fresco snacking
- Three bedrooms, all ensuite and all ground floor
- Two bedrooms have terraces and all have access to the stunning gardens
- Lovely breakfast room with views across vineyards to enjoy as you tuck into…
- Beautifully crafted breakfasts focused on seasonal and local produce
- Beds are king size and super comfortable with high count cotton bedding
- Wifi, TVs and Bluetooth speakers in every room of this welcoming B&B
- Complimentary homemade ice cream!
Harriet and Oliver, London escapees, have backgrounds in creative industries and have brought a certain creative flair to their contemporary take on the English B&B. Their quarters are separate but they’re on hand to help plan the best out of your stay in the Kent countryside.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Meadow Cottage B&B
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Meadow Cottage B&B