Peter and Mark are offering an exclusive 20% discount for all two night plus stays when mentioning Further Afield when booking direct.
Intimate, boutique French B&B
A newly renovated, traditional Périgordian style home, Maison de Beaumont is a stylish, intimate boutique B&B in the heart of the Dordogne with a stunning pool.
Close to the centre of medieval Beaumont-du-Périgord with its markets and unmistakably French vibe, the B&B is a perfect for a relaxed few days. Wander into the village and sample its markets, jump on your bike and take in the nearby sights or maybe book on a wine tour? But if you want to head further you’re well located to visit the highlights of the Dordogne and The Lot Garonne, including the town of Bergerac or perhaps one of the famous chateaux like Château de Monbazillac.
Bergerac is the nearest airport, just 25 mins away, with flights from the UK, the Netherlands & Germany. By train you can take the TGV to Bordeaux and take a regional line to Bergerac. Travelling by car, Beaumont is six hours from Paris.
- There’s a feel of a boutique hotel about Maison de Beaumont, but wrapped up in an intimate and welcoming B&B
- With just four rooms there’s plenty of space by the pool and around the house for you to find your corner and your space – three of the rooms also have private lounge spaces
- Said pool is a delight. Clean and crisp styling and offering a welcome cooling off in the warmer months
- Peter and Mark are passionate about wine and food and they offer beautifully crafted culinary options, including set menu suppers Friday, Saturday and Sunday with full wine lists to choose from
- This passion for food and drink also means that they are experts on local restaurants and wineries and love sharing their knowledge
- Beaumont-du-Perigord is a lovely, lovely village so having this on your doorstep is a joy
- Four rooms and suites, each with sparkling new en suite bathrooms, one of which can be configured as a twin room
- The Vinzac Room is on the ground floor and accessed step free, perfect for those less mobile
- Three suites with private seating and lounge areas
- Air conditioning, Nespresso coffee maker, 42 inch smart TV with international channels and Netflix, bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries in all rooms
- Covered terrace, lovely gardens and swimming pool
- Breakfast is provided every day and there are set dinners and sharing platters available at different times during the week
Mark and Peter have an incredible track record in hospitality, having established and run the beautiful Villa de Mazamet before taking on the extensive renovation of Maison de Beaumont. They’re natural and knowledgeable hosts who love what they do and the area they live in and love sharing this corner of The Dordogne with their guests.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Maison de Beaumont
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Maison de Beaumont