LUXURY RURAL RETREAT
Two luxury villas in South West France which embrace all the ingredients of a great place to stay: simple style, turquoise pool, tranquil setting and more often than not, bright sunshine. To get a true sense of the place CHECK THIS OUT.
“I love it when you go on holiday and the place you are staying is even better than the photos! Le Grand Hermitage is one of the best places we have ever stayed .” FlipKey Review
Within the Languedoc region these two luxury villas make up Le Grand Hermitage. Set within a landscaped garden nestling comfortably in the surrounding mile upon mile of vineyards and olive groves. Only a few minutes from the busy town of Clermont L’Hérault with its traditional Wednesday morning produce market and its unique January Truffle Fair.
Just 30 minutes from both Montpellier and Beziers and only 28 miles to the nearest sandy beaches of the Mediterranean.
- The quality of each villa in terms of their size, light and French style
- An acquamarine pool which is non-chlorinated and solar heated
- The peace and tranquility of the immediate surrounding landscape with its woods, rolling hills and family owned vineyards
- The proximity to Montpellier and the beaches of the Mediterranean – with lots to see in between, such as the historical town of Pezenas famous for its markets and antique shops
- If you have never heard wild nightingales sing then this is the place to be
- Two spacious and bright luxury villas each sleeping two guests – the villas can be rented separately or together
- King sized beds with beautiful French throws and crisp white Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Bathrooms are en-suite with walk-in showers and complimentary L’Occitane toiletries. Baths, overlooking the garden, are within the bedrooms
- Fully equipped for self catering for both long and short breaks – including dishwasher, freezer, and washing machine. A welcome picnic awaits every guest on their arrival which includes local bread, wine, cheese and seasonal fruit. Meals can be taken around the kitchen table or on a private terrace in the garden
- Tor those not wishing to be entirely self catering during their stay they can opt to have breakfast, lunch, aperitifs and dinner provided
- Living spaces enjoy free Wifi, Freeview Sky television, DVD player and a CD player
- A large garden in which to roam and relax and shared pool
Barbara and Richard own Le Grand Hermitage having given up their commercial careers in the cosmetics industry the UK to focus on this new venture and others beside.
Barbara and Richard who have gay family have also launched LA PAUSE PARFAITE which will give you a perfect enjoyment packed mini break in this wonderful part of France. In only a few days you will have the chance to sail, horse ride, visit markets, vineyards and amazing restaurants serving regional cuisine. No need to worry about hiring a car as you will be picked up from the airport in Richard’s classic Jaguar with onboard bubbles and nibbles and then be chauffer driven around for the rest of your stay. Bliss.
ReviewsLeave your own
Trish Hodson: September 2015
We had a wonderfully relaxing stay at le Grand Hermitage! Barbara and Richard were perfect hosts - always on hand but never intrusive. The villa managed to be cosy and spacious at the same time, and having the beautiful pool right outside the door really made our holiday. The location was idyllic, surrounded by vineyards, hills and woods.
Fiona Thurburn: September 2012
Stayed at Le Grand Hermitage (me and my partner Ann) and loved it. Made to feel very welcome by Barbara, lovely accommodation especially the bath with view over the vines! Very relaxing and only disappointment was only two fresh eggs from the girls (chickens!) Highly recommend it as a perfectly private place to get away without being too far away from Clermont l'herault, Pezenas and various other lovely parts of Languedoc.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Le Grand hermitage
Languedoc, SW France
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Le Grand hermitage
Languedoc, SW France