Bijou French holiday apartments
This collection of lovingly restored apartments in a stunning 18th century Provence village house are brilliant for couples or solo travellers as a base to explore this wonderful region of Southern France.
A beautiful and historic townhouse in the centre of Beaumont-de-Pertuis, the house has played a strategic role in the history of the village, at one point housing the town’s bread oven! Today the village is picturesque and tranquil and remains surrounded by simply stunning French countryside. The area is full of superb gourmet experiences, including farmers markets, high-end restaurants and wineries (which your hosts are happy to advise you about) and the village has a bakery and bar.
You’re close to Aix-en-Provence (and its TGV station) as well as less than an hour to cosmopolitan Marseille (and its airport).
- It’s not often you find stylish holiday apartments designed for two in Provence, but these are lovely – especially Horizon Penthouse and Ocre which both have their own private outdoor spaces. Check out a virtual tour of Horizon Penthouse or Luberon apartment
- Niki and Navid offer Artist Residencies to visiting artists who get discounted stays as long as they contribute back to the community – amazing. Part of the Res Artis Network, there’s a concert hall in the basement with musical events on a regular basis.
- The village of Beaumont-de-Pertuis is just so incredibly unspoilt. Its terracotta roofs and mellowed stone walls are classically Provence and wonderfully atmospheric
- The studios aren’t as spacious, but they are designed to offer stylish, good value accommodation for two which they do perfectly!
- If you want to explore the region this is a great base and you’re close to superb coastline and city flavours
- 4 one bedrooms (Horizon Penthouse, Luberon, Ocre and Provence) and 2 studios (Miel and Tournesol)
- Some apartments have private terraces & aircon (Horizon Penthouse and Ocre) or fireplaces (Provence) – check the details and choose your favourite
- All come with quality, modern bathrooms and kitchen facilities
- Wifi is throughout the apartments
Niki and Navid are an American-French couple who stumbled across Beaumont-de-Pertuis during a family holiday. In 2017 they secured this historic house and began the long renovation through to opening in summer 2020. They look forward to welcoming guests from around the world and sharing this corner of France which they love so much.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
La Maison Beaumont
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
La Maison Beaumont