Classy, welcoming French delight
This beautifully converted stone Mas offers four stunning gites surrounded by graveled terraces, gardens, stunning views and a huge pool. Perfect for group or intergenerational holidays or events or individual gite rental.
High up in the hills walking distance to the centre of Quissac, with its architectural gems and weekly food market, you’re perfectly located to stock up on the regions delights (of which there are many) before taking advantage of the tranquility of this stunning spot.
Climbing, kayaking and walking routes surround these gites plus the owners extensive grounds. Heading out for the day and you’ve various beaches to choose, or head to cosmopolitan Montpelier or Nimes, all less than an hour away.
- The interior design is undeniably French in style, calm and elegant and makes use of the character and features of these lovely buildings
- The idea of up to 30 of you on a group trip with all the space to get together, but the privacy and calm of separate houses when you need it
- The terraces dotted around the grounds are beautiful and add to that sense of tranquility and escape
- Caroline and Andrew are great guides to helping you explore the area, whether it’s directions to the best brocante market or winery they’re happy to help
- Being served dinner on one of the terraces as the sun dips at the end of a summer’s day spent by the pool. The stuff of dreams
- Four gites, two gites sleeping eight, one for six and one for four
- Each gite has its own well fitted kitchen, beautiful living and dining spaces plus allocated outside areas
- The gites are surrounded by 90 acres of private land, including beautiful gardens, woodland and terraces positioned to enjoy those views
- Large shared pool and access to a function room – ideal for celebrations, yoga or courses
- Wifi and TVs in each gite and there’s a table tennis too
- Catering can be provided for small or large groups
Caroline and Andrew took on the renovation of La Deveze (with the help of their six sons) back in 2014, making full use of their property development, interior design and hospitality skills. The three are combined perfectly in the end result and the couple love sharing this beautiful corner of France with guests.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Gard, Southern France
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Gard, Southern France