Roman Holiday for two
Live out all your Roman Holiday fantasies at this beautifully appointed holiday apartment for two in the centre of Rome, the eternal city. If you prefer a bit of privacy, with its traditional charm and unbeatable location, we can’t think of a better place to feel right at home during a romantic city break in Rome.
In the heart of the historical centre of Rome, you’ll be a leisurely stroll away to everything from the bustling marketplace of Campo de’ Fiori to the stately Piazza Navona. Visit the usual suspects such as the Pantheon and Colosseum or tuck into some of that famous Roman cuisine across the river Tiber in the upbeat Trastevere district or just downstairs in this great locals’ area of Rome.
If arriving by air, both Leonardo da Vinci International and Ciampino Airport are a 40 minute drive away, or jump on the train and use the metro or bus network.
- The traditional and quintessentially Italian look and feel of the suite. Retreating to this space after a day full of sightseeing and gastronomic indulgence will make Rome feel like home
- Modern upgrades like soundproofed windows and powerful air conditioning allow you to have a more tranquil stay than you’d expect while being in the buzzing city centre
- The suite has a separate entrance so you feel totally independent, but the owners are on hand if you need assistance
- The tailor-made guided tours offered are fantastic. Whether it’s art, history, or architecture you’re after, the team here delivers
- The unbeatable location is terrific for diving into the dense amount of culture Rome has to offer
- You get to feel like you’re living like a local but with the extras of maid service and breakfast should you require it – although there are masses of cafes and restaurants downstairs
- The suite has a good sized double bedroom and cozy sitting room, off of which is the shower room
- On the second floor or the building, the suite is serviced by a (small) lift
- The shower room is fully equipped with hair dryer and towels
- Whilst there’s no kitchen, the mini fridge will come in handy for chilling some of those delicious bottles of Vermentino or cold cut snacks
- A kettle along with an assortment of teas, nescafe, and infusions is handy
- Wifi, plus a 32’’ HD TV with CD/DVD player
- The suite has air conditioning and heating, making it comfortable year round and extras like safe and umbrellas are provided
- Airport transfers and guided tours are available at additional cost but if you’re driving there is a car park five minutes walk away (not included)
Belonging to a member of the Marcello family, the suite reflects the family’s prestigious lineage dating back to the 7th century. Managed by a team of highly knowledgeable and welcoming staff, you’ll be in good hands while enjoying one of the most fascinating cities in the world.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
La Casa del Conte
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
La Casa del Conte