Luxury Maltese Treat
Beautifully restored by its Australian owners, this 18th century townhouse has a lovely fresh colour-palette and all the modern conveniences, but it’s also a piece of Maltese history, with its beautiful original features including original box balconies. There are also stunning views towards The Grand Harbour from the roof-top terrace, all making Julesy’s feel like a truly special place to stay.
Located on a residential street in the Three Cities area of Malta and just 15 mins walk & ferry to the capital, Valletta. Ideal for catching a local bus or the harbour ferry and just a few mins walk to the waterfront restaurants, cafes and bars.
The international airport is also just 15 mins and a swift (and eco friendly electric car) will whisk you to the front door.
- light and airy bedrooms, comfortable bed and great showers
- away from the bustle of Valetta itself – however an easy walk & ferry to all the main attractions
- the waterfront restaurants of Vittoriosa are just 10 mins walk away and the local bus stop just 2 minutes
- the great daily-changing breakfast treats (or just good old fashioned bacon & eggs, perfectly cooked) – and great coffee too!
- all this lovely food doesn’t stop here – you can also have cooking lessons from Jules – a great way to spend a day. Find out more here
- the friendliness of Glen and Julie and their helpful advice for making the most of Malta
- four beautifully appointed, air conditioned, ensuite bedrooms (two of which have direct lift access); all with mini bars, coffee makers; 40” Smart TV with pre-loaded Netflix & FilmON
- choice of a sun-drenched roof terrace with far-reaching views over the Grand Harbour to Valetta or a shady courtyard for an aperitif
- breakfast room where guests can also enjoy one of Julie’s wonderful platters
- in the evening, choosing one of the fine wines from Malta and beyond in their fascinating old cellar stocking more than 80 varities of wine
- there’s super fast wifi throughout the property
Julie and Glen (and their labrador Roxy) love welcoming guests from across the globe to the Maltese islands.
Julie owned her own restaurant and vineyard in Australia – which show in the treats served at breakfast from brie and mushroom crepes to wonderful veggie frittas – and Glen, whose mother came from Malta, is a font of knowledge for helping plan routes, places to see, local tours, places to eat, arranging car hire, etc – in fact anything that makes your experience visiting these ancient lands more enjoyable.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.