Unique and beautiful cottages in Brittany
Eight stylishly converted farm buildings and cottages on a family run farm in beautiful Brittany. Cozy and romantic they’re ideal for couples but come with superb family friendly credentials. Close to beaches, surrounded by stunning countryside and with fantastic food and wine options these are ideal French holiday cottages.
Into the Prairie is set in acres of verdant, beautiful Breton countryside. Each cottage has its own private space but is part of the Lamour’s farm, so there are animals to meet on the doorstep, plus a play area and communal gardens. The towns and villages close by are unspoilt and traditional – there’s a market to visit every day if you wish – and there are wonderful restaurants to try too, including the family run restaurant Le Char à Bancs. There is wonderful, safe coastline to explore within easy reach for a day on the beach. Whatever you do you’re safe in the knowledge you’re returning to one of these wonderful French holiday cottages.
Take a plane, take a ferry or a train and you can be here quickly.
- Staying in a country cottage definitely doesn’t mean missing out on cool, eclectic and modern interiors if you stay here. The cottages have been beautifully designed and are styled with incredible attention to detail
- The design however also perfectly blends with the warmth and personality of the cottages, creating relaxed and inviting places to stay
- The design of the cottages brings the outside in and they’re bright and full of wonderful vistas across their private gardens – we particular love the glass roofed La Grange d’Isidore (link to cottage) with its soaring ceilings and open aspect
- There are lots of herbs, edible flowers, salads and veggies in the greenhouse and guests are encouraged to help themselves. There are also eggs from the family’s two hens!
- Liz provides a huge amount of material to ensure you get the best out of your stay without having to spend hours researching – she has done that for you already
- Heading out to explore the markets, whether they’re specialising in vintage furniture, seafood or fresh vegetables and cheeses, is a brilliant day out in Brittany
- The ease and options for getting to the cottages makes them a stress free option whatever your plans
- Eight cottages sleeping up to six, but all perfect for two as well
- Stylishly renovated they combine essentials with stylish spaces and extras
- You can choose to stay on a B&B basis or look after yourselves using the wonderful kitchens
- Alongside well equipped kitchens every cottage has sitting and dining spaces, all beautifully furnished
- Each cottage has its own outside space with a BBQ
- Communal grounds including a glass house with herbs and children’s play area
- There’s Wifi but it’s not super fast
The Lamour family have a long history with the farm and the cottages are named after past generations who have lived here. Drawn together by a love of the countryside, décor and renovation, today Irish born Liz and her French husband Corentin run the cottages alongside bringing up their family on the farm. It’s a warm and sociable feel here, one which adds to your holiday experience in Brittany. The couple have extensive knowledge of the area and are more than happy to share it.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Into the Prairie
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Into the Prairie