HOTEL LA SERENA
Christophe and Guy are offering Further Afield travellers 20 % discount on spa bookings and a free bottle of cava for stays of three or more nights. Your Must quote Further Afield when you book
MODERN LUXURY IN MEDIEVAL SPAIN
This four star, adults-only oasis provides the perfect retreat in the heart of picturesque Altea. Smack in the middle of the historical centre, you will be steps away from the seaside, as well as the port town’s many art galleries, artisan shops, and colourful nightlife, but it’s surprisingly tranquil too. The perfect base for exploring this stunning region.
On the quiet side street of Carrer Major, the hotel is a short five minute walk to Altea’s best dining, bars, and the town’s famous blue-domed church of the Virgin de Consuelo (link). The beach is conveniently the same short walking distance away – although the pool is beautiful!
Alicante-El Altet is the nearest airport, which is 70KM away, or about a 50 minute drive. There are taxi and public transport options making getting here super easy.
- this three storey former townhouse underwent a full renovation in 2017 and it’s a pared back, elegant, restful space designed to make you feel relaxed from the get go
- the wellness spa will transport you with its gorgeous design, and is an idyllic oasis to unwind in
- Altea has a great spot on the Costa Blanca, which as well as the expected beach life, offers great alternative activities such as hiking, sailing, and paragliding
- the chic lounge bar is the perfectly indulgent place to unwind or socialise while enjoying an artisan cocktail
- each of the 12 rooms are individually and elegantly designed and feature airy, light, and modern decor
- the rooms all have a spacious ensuite with a range of bath and (highly reviewed – people love them!) shower options
- every room has air conditioning, mini bar, bluetooth radio, 32-inch flatscreen TV, safe
- wellness spa offering private use for perfect escapism
- breakfast is served either on the terrace or inside in less brilliant weather. There is no restaurant, but with so many options a few minutes walk away this is absolutely not a problem
- ground floor room with walk in shower
Belgians Christophe and Guy fell in love with this beautiful region before spending two years searching for the perfect project before finding La Serena. Already a hotel it was in urgent need of a “new soul” and after months of renovation Boutique hotel La Serena was born!
Christophe’s passion for interior design (he designed the hotel with the aim of creating a home from home, something more than achieved) coupled with Guy’s technical wizardry makes them the perfect team to steer La Serena’s new life.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
HOTEL LA SERENA
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
HOTEL LA SERENA