Boutique, Regency London
A stylish, unpretentious and economical place to stay in central London – is that possible? Family owned Georgian House in Pimlico proves it is. In upmarket Pimlico, with boutique charm and super service, it’s an ideal base for a trip to the big city, whatever the reason.
Just an amble from Victoria or Pimlico stations, means London in all its glory is literally on your doorstep. Wander to The Tate, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben or the South Bank, head to Soho or the West End, or just explore Pimlico and its independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Simply that this is an independent hotel in central London offering good value rooms which are still stylish
- The Wizard and Enchanted chambers are wonderfully weird – think woodburners and four poster beds – and ideal for those who love fantasy and magic (regardless of what age they are)
- You can walk to most of London’s sights from the hotel, but there’s great public transport options if you’d rather not
- Pimlico Pictures is the hotels’ cozy cinema for two! You can choose from a library of classic movies, new releases or your own Netflix account. Grab your popcorn or a G&T on the way in too
- The hotel’s website is a really great source of inspiration for your trip – places to see, eat, etc – a real insider’s guide to London
- 63 rooms of varying types including traditional rooms, suites, apartments and magical Wizard themed rooms
- The apartments sleep up to six with kitchenettes, and whilst just around the corner still give you access to the hotel’s fab breakfast
- All rooms are individuallydesigned to make the most of the beautiful period features of the hotel, whilst the eccentric Wizard and Enchanted chambers have an almost gothic feel
- Access to smartphones during your stay for calls and browsing & free of charge International calls – full fast speed Wifi throughout
- Onsite there’s the great Pimlico Pantry which provides superb breakfast and food options until 11pm and you can book certain treats ahead online too
- The reception team are super helpful and offer a concierge style service
Family owned for over 150 years, Georgian House came into the guardianship of Serena von de Heyde in 1987. Since then she has overseen its development and refurbishment, but always with an eye on retaining its unique charm and character.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.