Coastal Portuguese Beauty of a B&B
This is one of those truly unique and individual places to stay which reflect its owners sense of style and fun, whilst remaining stylish and calming. Choose from three suites or a converted windmill clustered around a salt water pool in the center of a small coastal village and then head out to explore the UNESCO World heritage sites, nearby beaches of the silver coast, sample amazing Portuguese cuisine or even head to Lisbon for the day.
Flamboyant B&B is an amazing location from which to explore the fascinating and beautiful Center of Portugal. Pick from lovely sandy beaches of Peniche and Nazaré within easy reach or explore medieval towns packed full of history like Óbidos. All this beauty can also be experienced while hiking or cycling with plenty of other activities close by. If you fancy a fix of city culture then you can get to Lisbon in just over an hour.
This is a real foodie area and there are loads of superb places to try close by – just ask your hosts for tips.
A car helps get the best from a stay at Flamboyant B&B and the nearest airport is Lisbon, less than an hour’s drive.
- The style and unique charms of Flamboyant B&B. Decorated with bright colours, with plenty of natural light the suites are spacious and calm
- The Renovated Windmill room makes the most of the history of the building, with a bedroom up in the room
- The way the rooms are all individually spaced around the garden and pool give you more privacy and space than your average B&B
- This privacy also comes with access to the knowledge base of your superb hosts when you want to tap in and get the best of your stay. The family have put together a great booklet of tips and ideas for everything from beaches to Unesco world heritage sites over nature parks
- The breakfast here is plentiful, fresh,organic and slightly different every morning. A very, very nice way to start your day
- The coast here is stunning. Big stretches of wild, deserted sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean with its great seafood
- Wandering the cobbled streets of medieval Óbidos
- Flamboyant B&B is in the process of being certified as a Sustainable Tourism Enterprise via Biosphere
- Three modern and quirky garden suites with private terraces each with sleeping and lounging areas
- A converted windmill full of heritage features across two floors with private terrace
- Spacious garden with lovely pool which all garden rooms overlook
- A baby cot can be accommodated
- Air con and heating for lovely temperatures whatever the weather
- There is free Nespresso, organic tea, water, fresh fruit and biscuits that are replenished daily
- There are an extensive collection of quality rums that can be tasted by the glass or in the cocktails on offer. With notice salads can be offered too
Hayat, Patrick, Menina and Milton, originally from Belgium, after lots of travelling have been settled in this wonderful corner of Portugal since 2014. They’ve put their heart and soul into creating a warm, inclusive and welcoming atmosphere in this unique and stylish B&B.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Serra do Bouro, Portugal
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Serra do Bouro, Portugal