Free champagne! Quote Further Afield when you book and Kris and Rene will have a bottle on ice awaiting your arrival!
Tucked away in a valley overlooking huge expanses of olive grove and orchards sweeping down to the coast, this intimate and calm B&B offers the chance to escape and recharge. But you’re not remote; head out and easily accessible are natural parks, beautiful hilltop villages and stunning coastline. A perfect mix.
You can see more of the beautiful setting on this video of El Nispero Dulce
Just outside of the small village of Alcaucín (with its traditional bars and restaurants), El Nispero Dulce is surrounded by beautiful mature gardens and terraces… and views… These stunning views envelope you and you find yourself soaking them up – dotted with small villages and farms, the lights from these are beautiful at night. The Sierra de Tejeda Natural Park is close by, with amazing walking and cycling and if you need a fix of city life, Malaga and its thriving food and arts scenes is less than an hour away.
You need a car to make the best of your stay here and you’re about an hour from Malaga airport or the train station in the city centre.
- the location, whist rural, is easily accessible. There’s village life just down the road, plenty to explore in the area (Frigliana being a favorite town to while away a few hours) as well the chance to switch off if that’s what you’re after
- if you want a spot of beach time you can head straight down to places like Torre del Mar, but there’s also the smaller coves and bays around Nerja and Maro which are slightly further, offering crystal clear water and rocky shoreline
- the varied accommodation offers the chance to have your own kitchen in the two apartments, but you can still partake of the hearty breakfasts, which are served al frecsco on the upper terrace when possible
- the gardens and terraces surrounding the villa and its beautiful pool are lovely and there’s the space to hole up, with three of the rooms also having their own terraces
- when there’s enough demand Kris serves up suppers on the terrace. It’s a beautiful spot to dine at night and Kris and Rene’s natural hospitality makes these evenings a real pleasure
- two ensuite bedrooms (one with private terrace), a studio apartment for up to three and a one bedroom apartment sleeping up to four.
- the studio and apartment have fully fitted kitchens, eating areas and terraces
- there’s a beautiful pool surrounded by terracing and gardens with plenty of seating and sun loungers
- breakfast is served on the terrace when possible or in the breakfast room – with its lovely views. Fresh fruit and homemade marmalades feature heavily
- evening meals are sometimes, but not always, available and are dependent on demand. These are always freshly prepared and menus can be tailored
- Wifi is available and all bathrooms are stocked with Rituals toiletries
Kris and Rene left their corporate lives in The Netherlands and are now firmly rooted amongst the Nispero trees of the valley, the soft, sweet fruit of which gives the guest house its name. Their relaxed and friendly hosting gives you access to their extensive knowledge of the region as well as the space to kick back and relax in their beautiful gardens.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
El Nispero Dulce
Alcaucín, Málaga, Spain
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
El Nispero Dulce
Alcaucín, Málaga, Spain