Stylish rural Menorcan hotel
A beautiful villa hotel on Menorca, Cugó Gran Menorca offers a total escape. Relax. Be pampered. Soak up the views. Taste the wine produced on the estate. Everything here is about luxury and being recharged.
This lovely video gives you a better sense of how lovely the villa is and how perfect for an event it is too!
This super stylish and intimate wedding venue on Menorca offers the perfect setting for any occasion. With events of up to 600 catered for, the romantic villa and its gardens plus the services of its experienced events team make for an unforgettable day.
Surrounded by its own estate of glorious countryside and vineyard the villa is private and serene, but there’s a whole island out there to explore if you fancy it. Great beaches, superb water sports, stunning and ancient cities and towns. All surrounded by crystal clear waters and Spanish climate.
Cugó Gran Menorca is close to the island’s airport and well connected to explore the island.
- The setting of this oasis feels like you’ve escaped as soon as you arrive. Plenty of space. That wonderful Mediterranean light. Rolling views. You get the idea.
- The wellness options at Cugó Gran Menorca are varied and expertly put together and vary from massages to a four day “Silver Linings Retreat”
- The villa can be rented as a whole – imagine 24 of you using this as fabulous family holiday villa – or as adult only individual hotel rooms for smaller groups
- The communal spaces are as equally stylish and relaxed as the rooms, so you truly feel like chilling out in one of the lovely corners of the villa
- The restaurant menu is fresh, varied and prepared using organic, local products where possible. It’s also well priced – dinner on the terrace during your stay is a must. However, when you want to eat out there are good places nearby
- Love, love, love the bedrooms. Some are suites with terraces or gardens but all are designed to be havens of relaxation
- 12 individual and stylish rooms all spacious and bright with lovely bathrooms
- Numerous communal sitting and dining spaces to spread out
- On site restaurant serving dishes formed from local ingredients and wine from the estate, plus some rather good cocktails
- Beautiful gardens and grounds surrounding a pool, all with sweeping views across land, vines and out to sea
- Fantastic wellness options; there’s a gym and options including yoga and massage
- The concierge services available really are like having a butler to hand. If you book the entire villa then you’ve even got a car and driver at your disposal
Cugó Gran Menorca is part of IBB hotel collection, a curated German chain with hotels in Germany, Poland, Spain and Malta. Cugó Gran is the grand luxury brand inside of this international company.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Cugó Gran Menorca
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Cugó Gran Menorca