Chic Industrial Boutique Hotel
This sleek, stylish and inclusive boutique hotel on Malta is housed in a 16thcentury former fortress. Today, with its stunning suites, fantastic rooftop pool, restaurant and bar, it’s the perfect city break with Malta’s delights to discover.
Cugó Gran Macina Grand Habour is an amazing venue for any event. The dedicated space – The Sheer Bastion – has space for up to 300 seated guests and up to 800 standing for and events or weddings. The Sheer Bastion also has truly spectacular views across Malta. For more information on this individual wedding venue in Malta visit: https://www.cugogranmalta.com/events-meetings/
On the waterways of the ancient city of Senglea the hotel overlooks the water and has amazing views across Malta’s Three cities. You’re a boat ride away from Valletta’s incredible cultural gems and busier vibe, but the island is more than just its cities. Head out to discover its sultry coastline and stone built villages.
The international airport is just 15 minutes away by taxi.
- The interior design here is crisp and stylish but retains a nod to the building’s incredible history and original features
- Those original features include amazing stone walls and vaulted ceilings
- The suites have differing facilities, but we love those with views across the water or with their own private terraces
- The restaurant here – https://www.hammettsmacina.com– has a menu reflective of Malta’s culinary history but with a modern twist. The terrace overlooks the waterways and the bar offers a great drinks menu
- With Valletta just across the water the cultural discoveries to be made here are numerous and varied. For a small island there’s a lot going on.
- Malta is exceptionally gay friendly, being considered one of Europe’s best destination for the LGBTQ community (read more on this here)
- The staff get mentions in pretty much every review and are a professional and helpful team
- 21 suites ranging from “Fortress” suites to the huge Presidential, all beautifully styled and many with views across the water. Be aware that not all suites have views, some rooms have a skylight rather than windows so book accordingly
- Most rooms are accessed via lifts and there are suites designed for easy access
- A petite but beautifully formed rooftop pool with views across the Three Cities
- Organised wellness events, such as Yoga, with the possibility of having beauty treatments in the comfort of your own room
- Amazing rooftop terrace which can be hired for exclusive events
- Inhouse bar and restaurant, with room service also available
IBB Hotel Collection , the team behind the hotel and the others in the group, aims to make guests feel unique whenever they come to spend the night at our hotels. A young and dynamic hospitality company it’s focus is on first-rate services, exceptional facilities and excellent furnishings.
On thing we love is how the group recognise its staff as an important asset and work to respect and value their reliability, loyalty, and individualism and support their professional and personal development
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Cugó Gran Macina Grand Habour
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Cugó Gran Macina Grand Habour