Kick back and relax in this chilled out house for two offering total peace, privacy and escape. With sea views from the patio, blue flag beaches and a sleepy Spanish village close by, you’ll dodge the crowds and experience Lanzarote’s original charm and beauty from this rural retreat.
Situated on a hillside in the quiet, typically Spanish village of Tabayesco, between Arrieta and Haria in northern Lanzarote, this property is in the grounds of a main house, yet is totally private. With spectacular views of the sea, mountains and the valley, it’s located in an un-commercialized part of Lanzarote where peace and quiet is of the essence.
Just 10 minutes walk away is the fishing village of Arrieta, where you’ll find a supermarket, a blue flag beach and fantastic restaurants that serve fish caught that day. The tourist resort of Costa Teguise is a 15-minute drive, as is the old town of Teguise, where you’ll find loads of great restaurants.
The drive from the airport to the accommodation should take approximately 30 minutes.
- the generous welcome pack is a lovely touch and included some supplies for a snack, fresh fruit and the all important bottle of Cava!
- the views from the villa are spectacular and you feel totally secluded and private when sunbathing on the patio
- this is a very different side to Lanzarote to the tourist hotspots it’s often known for. Quiet, relaxing and just lovely
- the gardens are a joy. Peppered with interesting cacti and bursts of colour, they’re a perfect contrast to the striking landscape
- Fish. That’s all we can say. When you’re there, order and enjoy some of the locally caught exquisite fish dishes
- the villa sleeps two in a large double bedroom containing a super king size bed, with sea views. There’s also a TV in the bedroom.
- an open plan lounge and dining area includes leather sofas and entertainment including a TV, DVD player, iPod docking system and Wifi access
- the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need
- sliding doors onto the patio and sunbathing area where sun-loungers are provided
- seating for al fresco eating, plus a gas BBQ
Casita Amanacer is managed by Jan and Jayne, who also manage the entire Lanzarote Villas Direct collection. Jan and Jayne, who have lived on the island for two decades, personally select the villas and will only feature the absolute best. Casita Amanacer is in the grounds of their house and they’re more than happy to advise on what to do and see on the island.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Tabayesco, Lanzarote, Spain
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Tabayesco, Lanzarote, Spain