Dolce Vita Puglia escapes
A stylish and intimate place to stay in tranquil rural Puglia. Choose from B&B rooms or a self-contained studio sharing a pool; beautiful and idyllic Italian escapes.
Set in its own olive grove, surrounded by space, peace and light, Casa della Scrittrice is about switching off and recharging. But when you feel the need to venture out this is a region full of wonderful experiences; visit local markets, sample amazing olive oil and cuisine, explore ancient towns like nearby Ostuni and Ceglie Messapica or head to the wonderful Puglian coast of rocky coves and sandy beaches.
Please not to navigate more accurately to Casa della Scrittrice you can use Lon 40.6893, Lat 17.5361
The nearest airports are Brindisi and Bari and a car is essential to make the most of your trip.
- Waking up in the light and serenity of this spot is incredible
- This is a truly intimate B&B, with just two B&B rooms and a studio, so you can truly escape
- David and Francesco are generous and knowledgeable hosts – always ready with great suggestions – but they also appreciate you need your space
- The area has an incredible number of superb places to eat, ranging from award-winning restaurants to local trattorias and your hosts are happy to recommend their favourites
- The house is stylish and calm and designed to encourage relaxation, with calm colours, antiques and plenty of outside spaces
- The salt water pool is large and very, very beautiful, plus with only three rooms it’s never too crowded
- Breakfasts around the communal table on the terrace are fresh and plentiful and offer a great opportunity to get to know your hosts and other guests
- Two B&B rooms, The Trullo Room is only available during July and August
- Self-contained studio with small kitchenette, breakfast can be added
- All rooms have private outside seating areas and access to the large salt water pool
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens and olive groves
- There’s Wifi throughout and plenty or private corners if you’re planning to work when you’re here
- There is also ‘Trullo della Scrittrice’ sleeping four, close by and with its own private pool
David and Francesco moved to Puglia in 2012 to get away from the hustle and bustle of London life and start a new chapter in their lives. “We immediately fell in love with Puglia the moment we arrived and when we discovered Casa della Scrittrice we knew it was the house for us.” That love is reflected in their fantastic attention to detail and welcoming hosting style.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Casa della Scrittrice
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Casa della Scrittrice