Luxury in Argyll
In one of Scotland’s most picturesque regions is Carradales, a high-end Victorian guest house. Expertly prepared cuisine, top notch facilities, and some of the most beautiful outdoor experiences anywhere are just some of the reasons to plan a trip to Carradale.
On the east coast of The Kintyre Peninsula, on the western coast of Scotland, the property is perfectly situated for those looking to indulge in some outdoorsy fun. Easy ferry rides take you to the serene island of Islay – one of many like it. Other activities available include shooting, fishing, walking, golfing at the renowned Carradale golf course, as well as exploring castles like Torrisdale or Saddell. Eating out options are within walking distance too. This is Scotland at its beautiful best.
If you’re flying up, Glasgow Airport is the closest at just under three hours away by car or fly with Loganair direct from Glasgow Airport to Campbeltown Airport a mere 30 minute flight followed by a 30 minute taxi transfer. No train links.
- The light-filled, airy feel to the guest rooms create the perfect ambience for a totally relaxing stay
- The luxe details such as clawfoot bathtubs in ensuites, Egyptian cotton sheets, designer wallpapered walls, and artisan toiletries are all lovely touches
- The flexible and delicious meals made by co-owner Steve are fantastic. Whether you are after a full Scottish breakfast or you choose to eat at home in the evening the offering is superb – think locally sourced and freshly produce. Perfect
- The property’s proximity to some truly magnificent countryside is a huge draw. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to planning your days here
- At the end of one of those days out, we can’t think of a better place to read or unwind than the Carradales lounge, complete with its original Victorian fireplace for winter warming!
- Four stylish and individual bedrooms, all with with ensuites featuring underfloor heating, perfect for those chilly mornings, and locally produced toiletries
- One ground floor bedroom offering easier access but not full disabled access
- There are tea and coffee stations in each room as well as device docking stations, Wifi and flatscreen TVs
- There’s a lovely lounge to relax in as well as the chance to sample a home cooked supper in the lovely dining room
- A smashing breakfast is included (which can be taken in your room on a Sunday if getting up feels like too much of an effort)
- A dram of whisky is included, sure to get you in the right spirit
Owners Maurice and Steve are experts at providing perfect holiday experiences. With years of hospitality and culinary experience under their belts, rest assured your stay with them will be seamless and unforgettable.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
Carradale, Argyll, Scotland
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
Carradale, Argyll, Scotland