LOCH SIDE STYLE
Amidst the beauty of highland Perthshire, both Dipper and Osprey Cottage sit in their own 50 acres which sweep down to the water’s edge of Loch Tay. Surrounded by wonderful flora and fauna, including a family of rare red squirrels, this is the place to relax and unwind. Two miles from the village of Kenmore and only two hours from either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- the architecture. Fresh with an emphasis on simplicity and clean lines which gives it a strong Scandinavian feel.
- Wandering around in 50 acres of land, strolling along the shore, enjoying the wonderful wild life or just sitting by the cosy stove and admiring the countryside from the sofa
- views – in all directions!
- secluded romantic beach hut at the loch side
- the family of red squirrels which are only too happy to make an appearance for guests
- the big-hearted, generous spirit and enthusiasm of the owners Nina and Greg
- two self catering holiday cottages (Dipper and Osprey cottage) each with one double bedroom
- the cottages are very light with windows strategically placed to capture different views of the surrounding garden and landscape. Both cottages have king size beds, underfloor heating, a log burning stove, modern fully equipped kitchens, flat screen TV, DVD player and hi-fi with USB docking station.
- great bathrooms with underfloor heating, bath sheets, bath towels, gowns, bath mat, luxury hand soap and toiletries
- generous welcome packs, which include prosecco, chocolates, home made bread and jam plus the essentials (butter, tea, coffee, sugar, olive oil etc) are provided for each of the cottages
Greg and Nina have had a love affair with this area for almost 15 years. First of all they bought a holiday home further along the south side of Loch Tay on the shores at Ardeonaig and have gradually built up a holiday home business based in five different locations at Loch Tay.
Their experience and love of Loch Tay have combined to create stunning self catering cottages which they are delighted to share with visitors from around the world.
ReviewsLeave your own
John and Ann Hopwood - August 2014
Wonderful views, wonderful cottage. We were greeted by the lovely hosts and homemade treats and fresh flowers in the cottage. Clean and comfortable. We stayed for two weeks and would recommend without hesitation a stay in this beautiful place. Hope to return again for a longer stay.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.