Right on the beach house
This is a proper “sea breeze in your face, toes in the pebbles” kind of house. With its amazing open views and the beach just across the road it’s what every “beach house” should really be. But beyond that it’s beautifully and luxuriously decorated with a boutique hotel feel to it, making it a perfect blend of chic and beach.
Beesands is a traditional South Devon seaside village, with an award-winning beach, where fishing still forms part of the local economy. In an area of outstanding natural beauty the village is surrounded by stunning coastline and unspoilt countryside to explore. Nearby you’ve villages like Salcombe and its vibrant culinary scene as well as Dartmouth slightly further up the coast.
By road is your best bet and Beesands is about five hours from London or two and a half from Bristol.
- The views across to the beach and out to sea are incredible – especially from the first floor balconies
- The style of the house is laid back luxe, with loads of wonderful design touches all intended to create a sense of welcoming luxury
- There’s a sound proofed cinema room (which also sleeps x2 if required). Perfect if some of you want to chill with a film without interrupting the calm of the space
- The house is open plan and flows well so you can make the most of the space and the views, but there’s enough corners for everyone to have their own space when it’s needed
- There’s the fab Cricket Inn just down the road where you can sample some of the local catch
- The outside space is well laid out with plenty of parking at the front and terraces with sea views plus an enclosed – and dog-friendly – garden with BBQ at the rear
- Three first floor double bedrooms, two with balconies and sea views
- Cinema room on the ground floor offering additional sleeping for two
- Two shower rooms, one of which is ensuite to the cinema room
- Cinema room suite offers bedroom space for those who might struggle with the stairs
- Beautifully designed and furnished open plan living space, with wood burner, opening onto gardens and terraces
- Well laid out kitchen with all expected appliances, most of which are Neff
- Great outside spaces including terraces with sea views and parking for up to four cars
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.