SLICK central london B&B
B+B Belgravia offers clean, contemporary, B&B accommodation in the heart of London. Consisting of three historic townhouses with reasonably priced boutique rooms and studios, B+B Belgravia is a well-placed and welcome find, perfectly located for a London city break.
Just five minutes’ walk from Victoria train and Coach Station, B+B Belgravia is extremely conveniently located in one of London’s most elegant residential areas. With the underground and all other public transport nearby, it’s easy to leave the car at home – but if you do drive, there is discounted paid parking available close by.
It’s an easy walk into Knightsbridge to splash out at Harrods and Harvey Nicholls, or you can wander with the paper to one of London’s well known stylish spaces, such as Eaton Square.
- you can help yourself from an impressive breakfast buffet and the eggs are cooked in front of you, so you get to make sure they are just how you want them – it’s the small things!
- all the extras your might need are available, from irons and boards, alarm clocks, hairdryers, sewing kits, child’s cot, high chairs, extra heaters, adaptors, fans and laptop cables – everything you need or might have forgotten
- good price for a great location and a simple, stylish offer
- oh and if you don’t want to leave your furry friends at home (and they are reliably house trained), then you won’t be frowned on if you bring them along
- across three Grade 11 listed Georgian houses, there are 17 rooms for singles, doubles or families. All have a fresh, light, modern style with crisp sheets, baths or showers and free Wifi. Rooms can be converted to suit guests’ needs, with interconnecting doors for families and wheelchair access on the ground floor. There are no lifts
- all bedrooms have windows that open, individually controlled radiators and fans for hot weather. To help you get comfortable, there are wardrobes, reading lights, full length mirrors, a casual chair, work surfaces, multi-channel flat screen TVs and direct dial phones
- there is a comfortable lounge where you are welcome to make yourself a fresh coffee from the machine, check out the daily papers or borrow the guest lap top
- or you can relax with complimentary biscuits and a pile of glossies in the private garden for plenty of peace
- the B+B full English breakfast, with organic ingredients where possible, is a great
- there are also eight studios and one garden apartment, whose price includes a continental breakfast placed in your fridge daily. The apartment sleeps up to five guests; two superior studios, four standard studios and two compact studios all sleeping up to two guests. The outside space is a small rear sun terrace. All have a clean, contemporary style with compact kitchens
The B+B Collection was the brain-child of three like-minded hoteliers, founders Penny Brown & Colette Huck and interior designer Lynne Reid. Now part of a group of B&BS, each B+B draws inspiration from their individual locations, thus creating a portfolio of unique properties. Design, service, quality and comfort are core to their philosophy.
ReviewsLeave your own
No reviews for this property yet.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.