ROOMS WITH A VIEW
A stylish B&B, 11 St Ives has views across iconic Cornish town of St Ives, over the harbour and beaches and the sea beyond. Wonderful!
St Ives is one of Cornwall’s most popular destinations and though very close to the town centre, the harbour and the local beaches, 11 Sea View Terrace benefits from being situated in an elevated private road that offers privacy and commanding panoramic views. The local train station is also conveniently a short walk away.
By road five and half hours from London and six hours from Manchester.
- The views – even if you are in Suite 3 at the rear of the house you can enjoy the views from the guest lounge or the terrace
- The spaciousness of the rooms – much more than the usual B&B room especially Suites 1 and 2 with their dressing areas and walk-in wardrobes. Even Suite 3 feels bigger because of its private terrace
- The subtleness of the décor which is light, sophisticated and calming
- St Ives – everything a seaside destination should be and more as this town boasts its own TATE GALLERY amongst many others. Guests will are entitled to free admission to the Tate Gallery
- The vast array of other attractions in Cornwall including the EDEN PROJECT, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the BARBARA HEPWORTH MUSEUM & GALLERY to which guests get free admission
- Luxury B&B with three suites spread over two floors. Suites 1 and 2 have views across to the harbour while the third suite, at the rear of the house benefits from its own private sun terrace
- Suite 1 and 2 have super king size beds, seating, dressing space and en-suite bathrooms. Suite 3 is marginally smaller with a king size bed but does also have an en-suite shower room
- All the suites have a DVD player, LCD TV, mini fridge and tea/coffee making facilities
- Breakfast, which is a full selection of cold and cooked options, is served either in the dining room or conservatory. Alternatively a continental breakfast can be served in your room
- A guest lounge on the ground floor is available during the day which also has magnificent views across the town
- Outside there is a guest sun terrace in which guests can relax and soak up the views. There is also space for storing surf boards and wet suits
- The season here is May 1st and September 30th
Grahame moved to St Ives from Leamington Spa Warwickshire where he practiced as a property lawyer. His new vocation now enables him to study art and also work at the Tate Gallery as a volunteer. His gentle old school style of hosting is lovely and his knowledge of the area means he is an excellent tour guide!
ReviewsLeave your own
Giuseppe: July 2018
A very warm welcome upon arrival. Bed, room and cleanliness, as well as lounge are very comfortable and pleasant. Rich and abundant breakfast. Discussion with my hosts has been pleasant and helpful to find out which local places to visit. Thanks for everything. You are great hosts. Hope to come back.
Ed Woodman Evans: May 2015
11 St Ives is a wonderful place to stay. Very thoughtfully furnished, the suites are immaculate and of a superb standard. The owners are friendly, welcoming and extremely knowledgable about the local area. Breakfast was equally brilliant. Cooked to order and faultless. Even a modest breakfast of coffee and toast was special! We stayed at 11 St Ives for our honeymoon and could not have wished for anything better.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Request availability directly from the owner. Making an enquiry does not put you under an obligation to book. You will receive a response from the owner. No commission is payable to Further Afield on any booking.
11 St Ives B&B
S Ives, Cornwall, England
LEAVE A REVIEW
Please fill out the whole form and let us know if we can add your comments to the website.
We won't publish your name or contact details – we'll only use them to get back in touch with you about your comments if we need to.
We don’t publish negative comments but we will discuss them with the owner.
11 St Ives B&B
S Ives, Cornwall, England